Saturday, May 3, 2014

What is a Latina with purpose?


        She is the voice of compassion and Hope for her struggling and oppressed 

sisters, She is the Latina who lives unapologetically in fear of nothing and no one, she is the Latina who is 

confident in her own abilities and strengths that she demands attention without ever making a sound, she is a

 Latina who recognizes her weaknesses and faults, yet embraces them with a subtle sense of pride and 

dignity, she is the epitome of true strength and determination, and she is inside of every Latina that has the

 breath of life flowing through her being. I am she, I am a Latina and I know I have a purpose, and it is up to me and to all my

 sisters In the Latino community who know they too have a purpose, to reach out and help our next generation of Latinas to awaken the

 Latina with purpose that is so eagerly waiting to be discovered and released from her shackles. 




Proverbs 31:25

New Living Translation (NLT)
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity,
    and she laughs without fear of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment